Sunday, March 6, 2011

IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE




 I have been working on this post over a month...(just not good with words) 
I just did this pastel of a dream I had 37 years ago.  Not many details except that people wearing white are floating upwards to Heaven.  The startling thing about this dream was the realization that I was merely watching the people and 
NOT among  them!!
At that time during my unregenerated life I was presented with the message of the Gospel and simple plan of Salvation. I also learned of how Jesus Christ alone can save us; not merely through good works or because of any particular religion. 
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us"..Titus3:5 

And finally..."we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air." 1Thess 4:17










1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and very deep artwork! Fantastic colors and light create such a dreamy atmosphere! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete